UPPAbaby pushchairs require regular user maintenance to maintain high performance. No special equipment is required and you can do all this at home! Find out here the best tips for maintaining your UPPAbaby buggy.
What is the best way to clean and care for UPPAbaby strollers?
CLEANING THE FRAME:
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
- DO NOT use abrasives.
- If parts of the stroller frame have been exposed to saltwater, we recommend the parts are rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion.
- Always dry frame if wet.
CLEANING THE FABRICS:
- Spot clean or hand wash fabrics in cold water with mild detergent.
- Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage.
- DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- To extend the life of your stroller’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT fold or store your stroller if it is damp or wet, nor store in a damp environment.
CLEANING THE LEATHER HANDLE BAR AND THE BUMPER BAR:
- Cleaning and conditioning of the leather is recommended only when needed to extend the life of the leather and contribute to the quality of its appearance.
- SURFACE DIRT: Most surface dirt can be removed by gently wiping with a clean, damp cloth. Do not dry in the sun.
- SCUFFS: Lightly rub scuffs with your fingers. Often the natural oils in the leather will help buff out small scuffs.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:
We recommend you inspect your stroller periodically. Regularly check all connecting hardware (rivets, screws, etc.) for tightness and security.
Seek prompt repairs, replacing worn or broken parts as needed. Check all safety devices, locks and harnesses for correct and secure operation. Never continue to use a product that is structurally unsound. Only UPPAbaby replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts supplied by another manufacturer.
Sign up here to be the first one to learn about our upcoming Tune-UP Gear-UP events near you for additional maintenance services.
If you have additional repair questions, contact customer service at 01 828 4823 or firstname.lastname@example.org