Evolution Wrap - Charcoal
Perfect for newborns, the close cuddle will help you bond your little one - even when you’re on-the-go. It offers an easy-to-use, hands-free way to evenly distribute baby’s weight across your back and hips, making for a comfortable carry and hassle-free adventures. Plus, it will grow with your child until they reach 33 pounds, allowing you to change carrying positions once your little one has grown and gained some head control.
It’s made from a soft, breathable, blended fabric, and comes in fashionable solids and trendy prints, making it the perfect, one-size-fits-all solution for any parent or caregiver.
- 70% Viscose / 30% Cotton Knit
- Perfect for newborns - hug them close to your heart
- Grows with baby, from newborn to toddler
- Inward, front and hip carrying positions
- Comfortable to wear and hands-free convenience
- Begin with your MOBY logo section centered at your navel.
- Fold the MOBY Wrap in half and place across your waist with the stitched edges on top, like a taco.
- Cross the two ends behind your back and bring both ends up over your shoulders creating an “X” on your back.
- Tuck the ends of the wrap under the logo section from top to bottom.
- Cross the end pieces in the front making an “X” across your chest.
- Bring the fabric ends behind your back and tie a knot here, or continue to wrap around to the front of your body.
- Tie a double knot on your back, hip or front.
- Designed with versatility and comfort in mind, a MOBY wrap adapts as baby grows, offering several ways to keep your little one Close Enough to Kiss.
- Always check to be sure that all knots are secure
- Monitor newborns carefully to make sure their chin is off their chest, so their airway stays open
- When picking something up off the ground, bend at the knee, not at the hip, so baby stays upright
- For babies from 3.5 kg to 15 kg
- FREE Delivery on all orders over €50
- For all Orders under €50:
- Delivery to Ireland - €12.50
- Delivery to UK - €12.50
- Delivery to Rest of World – Contact us for a shipping quote