Infant Lounger BARE - Gingerbread
THE NEXT BEST THING TO BEING HELD IN YOUR ARMS The Snuggle Me® Lounger is a unique lounging pad designed to hug your baby's full body. This snuggling sensation is highly effective at calming and comforting your baby when you need extra support.
ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE & ETHICALLY MADE We are in love with the idea and quality of organic, USA-made baby items. We entrust local, Minnesota seamstresses and fillers with the crafting of each Snuggle Me® Lounger. Made with GOTS certified organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Filled with polyester fiber fill for a fully machine washable lounger.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY As inventors of the original baby lounger, we are leaders in our category for safety. As recommended by the AAP, never use any baby lounger as a sleep device. Never use any baby lounger unsupervised. Use the Snuggle me® Lounger for supervised lounging, tummy time or as a changing pad.
BEST BABY GIFT FOR NEW MOTHERS When you can't be there, you can still send the reassuring support of a Snuggle Me®. Our baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
MODERN AND MINIMAL TO FIT YOUR LIFESTYLE The Snuggle Me® Lounger is crafted by modern mothers who understand the desire to create a minimal and timeless childhood. Our baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
Do you recommend a cover? Even though you can use the Snuggle Me Organic without a cover, it is very convenient to have a cover on hand. Washing a cover is significantly easier than washing the entire lounger. Having a cover reduces the amount of wear and number of times the lounger will need to be washed.
- The Infant Lounger is designed to curve around baby's back while pulling in around them to hug
- Suitable for babies from birth up to 9 months
- Use for lounging, supervised rest, tummy time and more
- Made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill
- Made in USA
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Never leave baby unsupervised and never use lounger in crib or other sleep device
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides. Never place the loungers on soft or uneven surfaces
- Our products do not contain: Flame Retardants, Ethylene Glycol, BPA's, Phthalates or Lead.
- Snuggle Me Organic loungers are made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill. GOTS Certified fabrics currently hold the highest and most strict material safety standard in the world.
Proper Use: The Snuggle Me is a huge support tool for parents and provides an extra set of arms during the day when parents need to lay their baby down. Our customers call our loungers their saving grace and this is so true! It is important to be in the same room and supervising your baby when using the Snuggle Me. During the night, use safe crib practices and DO NOT USE your lounger as a sleeping device.
Proper care: Wash your lounger sparingly with cold water, mild detergent and with a gentle agitation. If using a dryer, use a cool temperature setting or air dry. Make sure to dry your lounger COMPLETELY before using again. To reduce washing, we recommend purchasing one of our removable covers.
- The Snuggle Me™ is uniquely designed to contour to baby's head and torso. At first, they WILL be able to fit all the way into the Snuggle Me™ center-sling™, but as they grow, they will fill out the center-sling™, and their legs will begin to drape over the bottom end of the lounger
- To transition sizes, they must be 9 months, crawling and 21" from the top of their head to the base of their bum
- The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet
FREE Delivery on all orders over €50 in ROI & NI
For all orders to Mainland UK: €30 (Typically takes 10-14 days to deliver)
For all Orders under €50:
Delivery to Ireland and Northern Ireland - €17.50