Sleep Trainer - SAM
Sam the lamb is a sleeptrainer with alarm clock and nightlight in one. It helps children to understand when to stay in bed and when it is OK to get up. When Sam's eyes are closed and the clock is red it means bedtime.Features:
An orange screen with Sam's eyes still closed means your little one has to wait only half an hour before.... Sam's eyes open and the screen turns green. That means time to get up! You can set also a naptime for the ones that sleep during the day.
Optional is to choose from 3 alarm sounds with adjustable volume. Sam's nightlight is dimmable and could stay lit continously or switch off automatically after 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Recommended age is as of 3 years. Powered by 4x AA (not included) or USB cable (included).
- Teaches children when it's time to wake up and when to stay in bed
- Sam's eyes open and close according to time set for naps and sleep duration
- The LCD screen changes colour to denote morning or night
- Displays analogue and digital time making it easy for children to understand
- Auto shut-off nightlight (5 - 15 - 30 - 60 minutes or CONT for the entire night)
- Naptimer (30 - 180 minutes)
- Operates on AC/DC (USB cable included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)
Switch on the power by pressing Button A and select your preferred song. Select the preferred volume by pressing Button H. When the red light is on the cry sensor is activated. Although the light will switch off to save energy, the cry sensor will remain activated for 12 hours. The music automatically switches off after 20 minutes.
- Suzy the susher is meant for babies from birth and can be attached to the crib, car seat or stroller with a velcro strap (included)
- Do not place inside the cot or too close to the baby
- Please keep dry. To clean, do not immerse in water, but wipe with a damp cloth
- FREE Delivery on all orders over €50
- Delivery to Ireland - €12.50
- Delivery to UK - €12.50
- Delivery to Rest of World – Contact us for a shipping quote
For all Orders under €50: