Serena Rocking Chair - Midnight
Ships within 3 weeks of purchaseFeatures:
Beautifully contoured with classic styling, the Serena Rocking and Feeding Chair will add a contemporary feel to any nursery or living space. Ergonomically designed to provide optimum comfort as a nursing / feeding chair with extra lumbar cushion and padded armrests. Gently contoured solid wood legs incorporate an anti-tipping design to allow for hands free sitting.
The generously sized seat easily accommodates a parent and child creating a cosy nook for bedtime stories. Finely upholstered with removable / washable armrests in durable woven polyester, the Serena Rocker comes in a choice of Midnight, Ochre or Ocean in a beautiful Tweed finish
Beautiful styling combined with ultimate comfort. Featuring natural wood contoured legs for a smooth rocking motion
- Ergonomic arm height and extra lumbar support offer extra comfort at feeding time.
- Extra wide seat leaves plenty of space for your toddler to cosy up for bedtime stories.
- Finely upholstered in durable woven polyester. Protective armrest can be removed and machine washed.
- Anti-tipping design: allows you to sit down and stand up handsfree.
- Tested to the highest standards and fully certified to EN1022.
- Matching Footstool with practical storage compartment available.
- Beautiful styling combined with ultimate comfort. Featuring natural wood contoured legs for a smooth rocking motion
Dimensions: D:79cm W:80cm H:90cm
Seat Area: L: 61cm W: 53cm
Product Weight: 21.2kg
Warranty: 2 yrs warranty as standard. Register your purchase to avail of our 3 year extended warranty.
For use with: Matching Limited Edition Footstool from the Tweed Collection (sold separately).
FREE Delivery on all orders over €50 in ROI & NI
For all orders to Mainland UK: €30 (Typically takes 10-14 days to deliver)
For all Orders under €50:
Delivery to Ireland and Northern Ireland - €17.50
Great chair so comfy
have the Gaia chair now for two years and I love it, great for feeding and snuggling with the baby and reading with my 2 year old.